Support Our Mission and Create Jobs for People with disAbilities
- $36 employs one person with disAbilities for one day
- $144 employs one person for one week
- $624 employs one person for one month
Your contributions create jobs that change lives.
An independent study** of Blue Star Recycler workforce found our employees with autism spectrum and other disAbilities:
- have a 97.43% task engagement rate
- take pride in their jobs
- have high rates of attendance
- look forward to going to work
- receive fair wages when considering their disabilities
** Findings from "An Examination of Blue Star Recyclers Workforce Efficacy" study conducted in 2012 by Dr. Larry Sargent.
Your contributions may qualify for a 25% Enterprise Zone Tax Credit on your state income taxes!
Please call Janet Morris at 719.244.4445 or email email@example.com for more information.
Blue Star Recyclers is a 501c3 social enterprise. All contributions are tax deductible.